Safely and easily remove the magazine plate on Glock magazines for proper cleaning, maintenance and inspection with the use of the Otis Magazine Plate Disassembly Tool. This tool removes the base plate in order to change out or replace springs. Works with standard Glock magazines and won’t damage the plate or magazine body. Not for use with Glock 30 round magazines or extended type base plates.
- Quickly and safely remove Glock magazine plates, allowing for proper cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Change out mag plates or replace springs
- Works with standard Glock magazines
- Will not damage plate magazine or body
- Not for use with Glock 30 round magazines or extended type base plates